Friday, July 16, 2010

Featuring on Friday: PunkyNMunky

Happy Friday! Let's take a minute to meet Wendy of PunkyNMunky! This is a ribbon wonderland! It's amazing what she can do with ribbon! Sculptures, Clips and Headbands! Take a visit to her shop and be sure to pick something up!
A little about Wendy in her own words:
My name is Wendy, I am a mom to two incredible children who are my inspiration. My 7 yo daughters nickname is "Punky" and my 4 yo son's nickname is "Munky". So that explains the name "Punkynmunky" :)

I've been crafting for many many years as my hobby. I started with crocheting when I was a child, learning from my Great Grandmother. From there I've added many other skills. I was bitten by the sewing bug when my daughter was born and wanted to make her some funky clothes. I then got into making her matching hair bows. In order to stay home with Punky and Munky, I decided to offer my items for purchase.

Prior to starting my family I was a licensed hairstylist and spent the last 7 years in the industry as an Educator. I think the educator in me is what compels me to make tutorials and to help others.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Any readers who put "EART15" in Etsy's "message to seller" at checkout will receive 15% off their order in the form of a Paypal refund from today until next Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing what Wendy can do with ribbon. Her ribbon sculpture hair clips are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never hesitate to hold out your hand; never hesitate to accept the outstretched hand of another..................................................................

    ReplyDelete